Preparing for Summer X Tosave

Finally my first blog entry for 2018 is here! And I am so excited to start my year with a bang! Because I received some good stuff from Tosave which is so prefect for this upcoming summer. Who’s excited for Summer? But first let me give you a short review with an online shop that makes me fall in love, Tosave.


ToSave is an online shop that sells a lot of variety from clothes to electronics to computer accessories and many more.  They have a very competitive price from other online shop and all the good stuff are so cheap and I bet everyone can afford. They deliver very fast, my stuff arrives after 13 days and when I opened it I am so amaze that what I saw in ToSave pictures is totally the same personally. You know what I mean? There are some online store nowadays that is so amazing in the picture but when you received it, it’s the worst.

So let’s get through the good stuff, for the coming transition for Summer, I personally choose the 3 amazing blouse from ToSave because I know that this 3 blouses will be so much helpful for the upcoming hot season in Thailand, and it’s gonna be burning to sweat. So I need some blouses that are so refreshing to wear and light for the body but still sassy. 

But in ToSave, women floral short sleeve tops and wholesale clothing china are so cheap and the quality is so amazing. 


You can also find a lot of women shortsleeve shirt and wholesale clothing china in Tosave.



It fits me perfectly, women off shoulder tops and wholesale clothing china can also be found in ToSave.





All top blouses are from Tosave

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.