Let it Snow, let it snow! (Snow Skincare product Review)

I’m honestly hunting for new skincare products, and when I’m in the Philippines last week I visited the Watson Store in SM downtown in Cagayan de Oro City. And I found the product “Snow”. Then I suddenly remember that Pamela Swing made a review with Snow products and it did pretty well on her so why not give it a try.



I bought the Snow Pore Minimizer Toner first because I’m not sure if I’m going to buy also the Snow Skin Whitening Cream. My boyfriend is still in the Philippines and he will come back in Thailand later than me, so I decided to ask him to buy the Snow Skin Whitening Cream. The day cream is quite expensive and I ask my boyfriend not to buy it anymore but he already bought it so okay let’s get it rollin’. 

Let’s get started first with the Snow Pore Minimizer Toner, it claims to visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin. I bought the 100ml, it’s a watery product not the sticky one. My personal review below:

•When I apply it in my face it so minty and so cool in my face. It’s not like other toner that when you applied in your face there’s a burning sensation or a little bit of hotness. Snow Pore Minimizer Toner doesn’t give me the feeling of burning
•It absorbs to my skin easily and it doesn’t leave any oily texture, it just make my skin soft after a few seconds applying the Toner

•It lightens my face



Next,is the Snow Skin Whitening Cream, and in the package inside the box it explains the seven Skin Whitening Actives in the product. It’s quite overwhelming because most of what it says I honestly don’t understand. Don’t judge me I’m not a Chemist guro or a Dermatologist who knows every chemicals that will help our skin to be healthy and glowing.So let me just give you my personal experience and thought about the Snow Whitening Cream. 


•The product is light and not too heavy when I'm going to apply it in my face
•There’s a little bit of oily texture in the product but it absorbs easily in the skin and it doesn’t leave oiliness. That’s so weird, it has an oiliness texture but my face doesn’t feel oily after applying it.
•It has no smell

•There is a certainly glow in my face after applying the cream, and some dark spots in my face are slowly becoming invisible.


I think I’m gonna stick to Snow Pore Minimizer Toner and Snow Skin Whitening Cream for a while and see the results until the products run out. Too bad, it can only be bought in Philippines. Anyways, that’s my overall review with Snow products, I hope you like my personal review, have you seen these products in Watson or any drugstore? Do you want also to try? Or have you tried it already? Comment down below, and I’ll be happy to read it loves. 

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.