Fit Me! Maybelline Foundation Review

I’m so excited to share with you loves my personal review about this new loose powder foundation and pressed powder foundation that I just recently discover. I don’t have a crazy pores but this powder foundations makes my face pore less!!!!!. So for ladies out there who are in a hunt of magic foundation? Click the READ MORE button down there, and let’s get started.




I’m actually looking recently a good and nice powder foundation in a very reasonable price, because I’m tired of using BB creams, liquid foundations and anything that is liquid base foundation. I have a powder but it’s just an ordinary typical powder like a baby powder. I want a powder foundation that is so worth to buy and budget friendly. I did my research and I discovered the Fit Me! Maybelline loose powder and pressed foundation. It has a very good review and it claims to be a Pore less foundation, well a lot of products out there claim to turn you into a most beautiful face in the world but it’s only in their marketing strategies not in real situation.  By the way loves, I am not paid by Maybelline to do a review, this is my own personal review and I really want to share with you because it really do wonders. I’m not sure if Fit Me! Maybelline foundation is already available in Philippines, because here in Thailand it’s not available, good thing that I have a friend who went to Ontario, Canada for business trip and asked her to bring me some Fit Me! Maybelline back here in Thailand.

So let’s get started the review of these powder foundations starting from:

1. Fit Me! Maybelline Matte + Pore less pressed foundation




Pros
-No smell at all
-It has a mini clear mirror with a soft sponge
-Its claims to be good for normal to oily skin, I have a combination type of skin and it doesn’t makes my skin oily at the end of the day without re-touch
-it claim also to be natural pore less looking finish, and I tell you loves. IT DOES! When I applied the pressed powder under my eye nearly to my check bone, I am so impressed because it looks like it erase my little pores and giving me a smooth and matte finish like there’s no spot.
-It is so light weight in my face and so easy to apply, I don’t need to layer many times.


Cons
-The size is small for me, maybe because there is no available Fit Me! Maybelline products in Thailand and I need more of this. Sorry to myself! Because I only ask my friend to buy me one.

-It says up to 12 hours wear, I guess this one is not right. It only last 4 to 5 hours in my face and when I’m not lazy I do re-touch.

2. Fit Me! Maybelline Loose Finishing Powder




Pros
-The size is actually okay with me because it’s not round it’s a square box type of size.
-No smell at all
-So smooth and refine if you touch the loose powder
-It claims to be lightweight and translucent, which is so TRUE! It feels like I don’t put any foundation in my face, so natural!
-It doesn’t claim to be poreless, but I’m impressed how it makes my skin smooth and matte.

-It is so perfect for normal to oily skin, because at the end of the day I don’t see or feel oiliness in my face




Cons
-The loose powder is not full inside the container, again it makes me sad because I need more and it’s not available in Thailand.
-It’s not long wearing, you need to re-touch after 5 hours.

And these are my personal thoughts with the Fit Me! Maybelline pressed and loose powder loves. If you are looking for a budget friendly and nice powder foundation I highly recommend to try Fit Me! Maybelline. It really do make you face pore less, no bluffing here! I am not that quite sure if it’s already available in Philippines though, but I guess there are some online sellers that sells these babies just make sure that it’s not fake.



Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.