Travel Diary: Bali Day 2 in Nusa Penida

Welcome back loves, and the continuation of my Bali travel-adventures begins in my Day 2 in Nusa Penida, Bali. I couldn't post my Bali trip in 1 blog post because there are so many details and exciting stories that I want to share with you loves. If I will post it in one blog post, you might get bored. If you haven't read the first blog post in my Bali Trip then you should check it out click HERE.  Anyways, lets get into it. 



If you only have 2 full days in Bali like us always make your Nusa Penida trip first to do list, the reason is that the boat in Nusa Penida back to main Bali is very limited. Their boat starts at 8: 00 AM - 4:30 PM, after that there is no more boat, if you didn't cached the boat you need to stay overnight in Nusa Penida, and I'm avoiding that. It's not that Nusa Penida is not nice (It's more than nice, it's amazing), it's just that I don't want to waste our very limited days and hours. But if you're staying in Bali for a very long period of time I highly recommend to stay in Nusa Penida at least 2 days and 1 night so you will really enjoy the beauty of the island. We woke up at 7:00 AM, the funniest part is that we planned to woke up at 6:00 AM so we can cached the early boat and might find more cheaper boat price. Nusa Penida boat ticket are expensive my dear, the tour operator Mr. Sony (Sony Nusa Penida Tour-- i booked a minivan only in the island and drive us around to main attractions in Nusa Penida) already advise me to get the boat tickets to him because usually tourist boat tickets are 400,000 IDR back and forth, but for him only 300,000 IDR back and forth. Okay, I admit that I have doubts maybe we can get more cheaper than his offer in the pier, also my friend thinks the same thing, so because of our "assumptions" we ended up getting the pricey one the 400,000 IDR. LOL! That's why loves, never assume things because you will end up regretting it. Anyways, he tease us because he already informed us about the cheaper tickets but still we did not believe him.Again wrong decision, LOL! It's our first time in Bali so just give us a consideration for this. I highly recommend Sony Nusa Penida Bali Tour if you want a package deal or a minivan or boat tickets, he is very nice, and will give you a best deal also I am happy with his service, though he is not our driver in Nusa Penida, but still I am happy that he really make sure that everything went smoothly in our trip. He also response very quickly in all my annoying questions in messenger. LOL!  




Because we're late (Filipino time) we get the 9:00 AM boat to the island, the trip to the island approximately 1 hr. as soon as we arrive in the island there are a lot of locals who will welcome you with their "for rent motorbike". Before we went to Bali, I already made up my mind that we will get the Minivan with driver in the island, cuz me and Katrina don't know how to drive motorbike and I've read and heard that roads in Nusa Penida are not that good. But there are a lot of tourist who opt for rented motorbikes while roaming around the island, and most of them got accident, I'm not scaring you loves, it's true I saw it in my own eyes while we are also on the road to the attractions of the island. Anyways, the decision for Minivan is the best decision I planned so far, because it's so freaking hot in the island, at least Minivan have air-condition, if you don’t know where to go, there's a chance to get lost and it's just a waste of time remember if you don't have plans to stay for a night in the Island it's a good thing to have someone knows the place better. And then the final reason is that going to one attractions to another one is not easy you need to walk, climb those big rocks, walk upward and walk down, it's so freaking tired, and during those day my knees are already shaking and I can't breathe anymore because there’s a lot of Walking going on LOL!. If you are driving a motorbike I don't think you can still drive safely. 








Anyways, when we arrive in Nusa Penida we find our Driver easily, he can't speak English too well but he is nice and patiently waiting for us (we took a hundreds of photos every locations LOL!) We went to Angel's Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach and Crystal Bay. Honestly speaking? Each attractions are so amazing and beautiful. There is no words to describe how beautiful it is. The blue green ocean, the big waves bumping to big rocks the clear white refined sand and many more, my only problem is (maybe it's just me) the way to attractions you need to walk up and down, a lots of walking going on and I need to catch my breath LOL!. But the place is extremely awesome. We also lucky to see the Manta ray in the ocean near the big rocks. We also meet some local tourist and they are so friendly and me and Katrina manage to promote our Youtube Channel to them. LOL!! If you haven't subscribe yet, subscribe to my channel now click HERE where you can see all our Bali days video, (insert smiley emoji here. LOL)



We also had lunch only in the Crystal Bay loves, it was a late lunch because we want to really not waste time, we ate in a small restaurant or "warung" in Indonesian language or in Filipino language "Karenderya" so it was really cheap indeed. We also brought our own water and foods in case we get hungry while on the road we have something to eat. You should do it too loves. We almost didn't get the last boat because we enjoyed too much swimming in Crystal Bay, but God is good! We are not left behind in the Island. 





And that's it loves our Day 2 in Bali, hope you like reading our epic fail moments and suggestions and tips. Again, if you haven't read the Day 1 in Bali, we went to Motel Mexicola, Sea Circus and Seminyak Beach click HERE. And again, our Bali trip is only 1,752,146 IDR/ 3,986 THB/ 6,637 PHP/ 132.47 USD in 4 days and 3 nights. I will share with you the full breakdown of our expenses in my last Bali blog post that will be posted on May 6, 2018. How about you loves? Have you been to Bali? What is your favorite experience in Bali? If you haven't been to Bali and planning to go, let me know by commenting down below, I might join you, I really want to go back to that paradise.

 To continue reading the Day 3 and see the full breakdown cost of our entire Bali Trip click the button below or click HERE

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.