Travel Diary: Dahilayan Forest Park

Dahilayan Forest Park is well known tourist attraction in Bukidnun but mostly it is known to be a tourist attraction in Cagayan de Oro City, but honestly speaking Dahilayan is part of Bukidnun and not Cagayan de Oro City. I guess it’s just an hour travel from Cagayan de Oro City. I am so excited to share with you loves my 2 days and 1 night experience with this Forestry Park which is so relaxing because it is so far from the busy roads and only nature that will entertain your whole stay plus the fun rides.


Before, I want to share my whole experience with Dahilayan Forest Park I want to share first with you loves my experience in booking the accommodation. I honestly felt so disappointed with their Reservation Department. I admit that I have a mistake also. I booked our stay via Expedia.com and I forgot to change the date of our check-in and check-out so I paid the room already with the wrong date. Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!! It’s the most annoying thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. Anyways, I immediately contacted Dahilayan Forest Park to consult my issue and to change my date of reservation to the date that I wanted and I’m willing to pay any extra cost. They did response but it took so long, it took a day or two before they will response my URGENT!!!!! Email. I have some follow-up questions and again it took a day before they will response. I understand if they are quite busy enough and if they have a very short staff, but I worked in a Hospitality Industry for 5 years in Philippines and International and my Superior or Manager always remind us to never leave the guest hanging. Reply to emails important or not at least 5 hours.  I hope you will understand me loves, limited accommodation a lot of people wants to book what if all their rooms are fully booked after a few hours, then I missed the opportunity just because they took so long to response. PFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!




Anyways, too much disappointment, however when we arrived in Dahilayan Forest Park I am amaze how big and wide the room that I booked for me and my family plus the veranda is super wide. I reserved the Big Family Room good for 6 people. We are actually six including my two niece. By the way loves, it’s not actually my first time in Dahilayan, I’ve been to Dahilayan for quite some time since I was in college, but never stayed for a night there. To see my full experience and to see how big the room I booked? Watch my full video below. And don’t forget loves to Like and Subscribe.



I hope you like my first Travel Diary for the year of 2018, I will try my best to share more Travel Diary with you loves. Don't forget to follow me around in my social medias and Youtube channel so you will be updated. 

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.