Raindrops over the Rainbow

Hi loves! How are you? It feels like it’s been a decade I haven’t share with you anything, the reason for this because of the massive unpredictable rain here in Pattaya, Thailand. I have my plans to shoot for outfits or anything that inspires me to share with you but unfortunately it suddenly rain.


Rainy season is really coming here in Thailand and I guess in my beloved Philippines also and maybe in whole Asia. And because of this rain I felt very lazy to go out and do my duties even go to work, I just want to cuddle in my bed, and drink hot coffee or watch movie in my couch. What a Lazy and productive day! LOL! 


Rainy season is really hard for me to choose what to wear especially when I know that I’m just going to get wet and soak up under the rain, that’s why I usually wear culottes or any bottoms that doesn’t easily touch the ground. I walk so bad, I don’t walk like a model, (whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!) you might get surprise, you read it right baby! I walk like a man. LOL! 






I love rain when it’s evening, I like to sleep when it’s raining, hearing those raindrops dropping in the rooftop and the cold breezy wind. I feel like I’m going to have a good night sleep. How about you? Do you like rain? What you mostly wear during rainy season? Love to hear it loves don’t forget to comment below and subscribe! Love you! see you in my next blog post.xoxo.


Denim Jacket from Falmer Jeans Wear
White Crop Top From Pee Ka Nong
Pale Pink Culottes from a boutique
Black Flats From F&F TH
Accessories from H&M TH and Thanutcha.shop


LIFE IS NOT ABOUT
WAITING FOR THE STORM
TO PASS...
IT'S ABOUT LEARNING
TO DANCE
IN THE RAIN

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.