You Gotta Try Here: Tree Tales, Pattaya Thailand

Hello Loves, Cafes and Restaurants with good ambiance and unique style is one of my favorite place to hang-out. And I am so excited to share with you my first Cafe Review in the neighborhood baby!


Let's talk about first the place, I visited the Treetales in Pratumnak with my bestfriend. The place is so amazing, I feel cozy and relax it feels like I'm in the nature. TreeTales have these nature theme and I can feel it from their tables to decorations and unique food plating.







I love their wooden furnitures the interior is very friendly and all corners is Instagram worthy.



Now, let's head into foods, we ordered the Deep Fried Pork with Basil and my favorite Pad Thai. Honestly? What The........ It's totally delicious, i love the taste of Pad Thai it's a bit sweet and sour and the food is totally good for two even if it's for one person. We also order the Thai Milk Tea and the Chocolate with marshmallow. I always love to drink anything that has marshmallows on top, it so cute and so delicious.




And me and my best friend really enjoyed hanging out in TreeTales, just eat and talk and laugh and it feels like home.


If you are in Pattaya City, Thailand you should visit TreeTales their locations are in Naklua and Pratumnak. You may contact them at their Facebook page click HERE. So what do you think of my first Cafe review? I'm actually going to continue to discover undiscovered places and I'm so happy to share it with you loves. You Gotta Try Here.


Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.