I Love my Boyfriend

How’s Life going on? So far so good for me, I’m so excited to share with you loves my newest project soon but as for now I like to share with you how much I love my boyfriend. 



If you're thinking that I’m going to talk about a certain person, naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Sorry loves I don’t mean my human being boyfriend, what I mean is my new “boyfriend jeans”. Actually it’s my first time to own a boyfriend ripped jeans, I’d been searching for a boyfriend jeans for a million years until I found it now. It’s like a spark when I saw it displaying in a boutique. With no hesitation I bought it! 


There are so many ways how to style the boyfriend jeans but since the cold season is here I want to create an edgy and tomboy look with it, it’s my style. I decided to wear a white cotton shirt underneath and my jersey long sleeve at the top. The reason is that the weather in Thailand and Philippines is totally unpredictable, so if I cannot take the heat anymore I’ll just take out the long sleeve, and if I feel so chilly I’ll just put on the long sleeve. 




For my footwear I like to wear a black pumps or heels, this is to create an image that you’re not going to all tomboy look but still edgy and sexy and classy.  





I am currently in love with my boyfriend “jeans” it’s so cool and edgy and sexy. I think all women in any size and color can pull off the boyfriend jeans. Just know your taste, what do you think how I styled my boyfriend? Do you like it? 

White Basic Shirt from H&M TH
Jersey Long-sleeve from Platinum Bangkok
Boyfriend Jeans from a boutique
Black Pumps from

STYLE IS A WAY TO
SAY WHO YOU ARE
WITHOUT HAVING TO SPEAK
              ---Rachel Zoe

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.