If I were in Coachella

In other English Countries, when you say April, its Coachella month and all the people around the world took a very long journey just to be a part of this amazing Music and Art Festival. In Coachella you will see a lot of fashion to beauty bloggers and vloggers to famous personalities wearing those beautiful bohemian chic outfits. And the foods and bands who played at the festival are to die for. Well, I’ve never been to Coachella but if you’re reading the first sentence you might think I’ve been there LOL. How I wished I’ve been there.



If I were in Coachella, I have so many ideas and style inspirations to wear, just like this Romper that I bought from my sister’sOnline Boutique Shop. Rompers are one of the popular, “wear” to go in Coachella in different styles and colors. Rompers are just so amazing; I've been talking about romper in my previous post





Maybe soon, I will have the chance to visit Coachella and enjoy the fun activities there. No one knows what’s cookin’ in my future. How about you? Do you love Coachella? Have you been there? I love to hear your story.


Romper from Anneahven Closet
Sling purse from F&F Thailand
Sandal from Bata TH

WE LOOK UP 
AT THE SAME STARS
AND SEE SUCH
DIFFERENT THINGS


Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.