Colors of 2016

It’s 2016, and I’ve been talking and sharing a lot of new things in 2016, does it sound you bored? Hope not. This time I’m going to share with you the newest COLORS OF 2016!!!yahoo..!!!. I’ve been researching and reading a lot of articles lately about the new color trends for this year. It’s not about always on the trend, it’s about gaining knowledge what’s new or not in the industry as a fashion blogger and also a stylist.


It’s important for me, and hoping also for you too, to know about the new color trends because sometimes someone is asking you what is the newest color of the year, and you need to say something. Or if you are a kind of person who are always on trend at least you know that you are on the same page. So, Pantone Color Institute lay down the colors that will be seeing most of the time in this year, the colors are more calm and peaceful combined with bold and playful hues. So, below are my Top 5 colors that surely will be seeing this year, noted that I do research from it so it’s a fact and not a false predictions. 





1. Limpet Shell


2. Peach Echo



3. Lilac Grey



4. Rose Quartz



5. Ice Coffee





What do you think about this colors? Personally, I loved these colors because it’s my colors I loved calm and earthy colors because it makes me feel comfortable and peaceful. So, how about you? Which colors do you like the most? Just comment below and I’ll be happy to read it. Don’t forget to follow me in my IG its https://www.instagram.com/annactub/ and to subscribe in my blog, it’s TOTALLY FREE! Have a great Monday everyone! Xoxo.

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.