Connect with Me!

Before Summer begins

Monday, January 18, 2016
Summer is on it's way, but before Summer will take-over let me share with you first my second outfit when i was in Changmai, Thailand.How's that sound?



As what I've said in my previous post, Changmai is very cold when it comes to the month of December, so i always make sure to cover my skin from the colds. Though i love the feeling since i'm always living in a very hot and humid country. 



In this day, i choose to wear something simple but with style. I wore my favorite white-off sweater layered with my favorite blanket scarf. I really love my blanket scarf because it's so soft and i can hug it through all day. Of course, since this day was an adventure day i choose to wear a boyfriend's jeans and a pair of white wedge sneakers.How lovely and functional this outfit?



CREATIVITY NEVER
GOES OUT
WITH STYLE!

White- off Sweater from H&M TH
Scarf Blanket from H&M TH
Boyfriend's Jeans from Levis TH
White Wedge Shoes from Robertos

How about you? What is your style? Comment below, and i'm gonna be so happy to read it. 

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature