Before Summer begins

Summer is on it's way, but before Summer will take-over let me share with you first my second outfit when i was in Changmai, Thailand.How's that sound?



As what I've said in my previous post, Changmai is very cold when it comes to the month of December, so i always make sure to cover my skin from the colds. Though i love the feeling since i'm always living in a very hot and humid country. 



In this day, i choose to wear something simple but with style. I wore my favorite white-off sweater layered with my favorite blanket scarf. I really love my blanket scarf because it's so soft and i can hug it through all day. Of course, since this day was an adventure day i choose to wear a boyfriend's jeans and a pair of white wedge sneakers.How lovely and functional this outfit?



CREATIVITY NEVER
GOES OUT
WITH STYLE!

White- off Sweater from H&M TH
Scarf Blanket from H&M TH
Boyfriend's Jeans from Levis TH
White Wedge Shoes from Robertos

How about you? What is your style? Comment below, and i'm gonna be so happy to read it. 

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.