All about that Fringe

I attended a Christmas Party last month hosted by the “Pinoy Celestica Thailand” at Amari Ocean Hotel in Pattaya. Last year the theme of the party is rock star, this year they decided the theme will be a Colorful Christmas Party.




I actually haven’t prepared my outfits during that time, I just don’t know why. But luckily Zalora Thailand sent me a package of apparels and I totally loved it. During the party I wore the skirt from Zalora Thailand and I was totally in loved with the skirt, the skirt is like all in one package, it is a leather skirt, with a pretty color and a fringe design at the bottom. Who doesn’t want a skirt like that? I’ve been looking for a light brown skirt lately because this past few months it is so trendy in denim skirt with a light brown color, 


until I found one in Zalora Thailand and it has a fringe design, so I never think twice I order it directly. Since I don’t have the time to prepare my outfits on the Christmas party I just paired it with a sleeve flowery print top, and I make sure that it doesn’t block the color of my skirt.







The only part of me that I actually prepared is my hair style and make-up, LOL! During also that night I am so lucky because they have this contest that you need to guessed how many candies are inside the jar, and my guessed is 91, and surprisingly I WON!!!. I never expected that one, next is I also won a raffle gift. It was indeed a lucky night for me. Last year I haven’t won a thing. I actually enjoyed that night and participate a few games but we haven’t won Hehehe, better luck next time.


I won for guessing how many candies inside the jar.

My second lucky moment.
This game challenge me the most.LOL
Filipinos in Pattaya, Thailand who are one of a kind.

How about you? Did you attended a Christmas Party? What did you wore and did you enjoy? Share it with me and I’ll be happy to read it, just comment below.

THOUGH WE MAY BE FAR APART
WE ARE ALWAYS CLOSE AT HEART

Top from a Boutique
Skirt from Zalora TH
Sling bag from F&F TH
Black pumps from Quickstep

You can shop the same skirt by clicking the image for a direct link.


Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.