Winter/Fall Style Trend #2 x Flare Jeans

I know I already talked about Flare Jeans in my previous post, and if you haven't read it, click HERE. And now I just want to share with you how did I style my Flare Jeans.






For this outfit, my inspiration is basic.Flare Jeans is starting to reign again in the fashion world, most of fashion bloggers I've seen they are mostly wearing flare jeans and it looks great on them. Just don't forget the Do's and Don'ts on a Flare Jeans.


In a Cold Weather Flare jeans is such a good excuse to still be on Style in your work place, School or meetings. Just pair it with a nice and comfy top and your good to go, never mind the shoes just stick to wedges or chunky heels, or if not flats with a pointed toe shoes. Flare Jeans is all about the Flare not your shoes. Its also good for Cold weather because it gives warm to your legs.



I know that I'm gonna be addicted with Flare Jeans for the coming days, so bare with me when I'm always wearing Flare Jeans in my social networks. I just can't help to love the Flare, maybe because I've been wearing of Skinny jeans for a decade.





I feel in love with you.
Not for how you look,
just for who you are



White Basic T shirt from F&F
Flare Jeans from H&M Thailand
Sandal from Zalora Thailand
Accessories from H&M Thailand 



You can shop or buy the same dress at Zalora Philippines. You can also use my discount code ZBAPZFLQ . For a direct link, just click the image below.

Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.