Rainy Days

Things got crazy here in Pattaya, Thailand, the weather I mean. The rain gets harder and harder, and it's so hard to go out in your roof, because even your biggest umbrella will let you down. 





And some companies and bosses will not make a special excuses for you because the weather is messing around. And totally your trouser or jeans will be wet by a splash when a car run in front of you. Who's with me in this? 


So i want to create my own style especially when the rain pour so hard. So basically i want to avoid the splashing water drama, i choose to wear a dress, and to keep my body warm from cold i wear a coat. For my feet, i wear my ankle boots.

 


LIFE 

ISN'T ABOUT WAITING 

FOR THE STORM TO PASS,

ITS ABOUT

LEARNING TO DANCE

IN THE RAIN.

Remember, if it's raining hard wear your best comfort and avoid possible dramas along the road.


Coat from H&M Thailand
Blouse - dress from a Boutique
Ankle Boots from a Boutique


You can shop or buy the same dress at Zalora Philippines. You can also use my discount code ZBAPZFLQ . For a direct link, just click the image below.





Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.