Jersey Thing

Jersey clothes is actually not my thing, but I've noticed that i bought a jersey sweater last year in Pratunam Market. And it really stays in my closet for a very long time. So i decided to style my own jersey.



 I remember when i was in high school and college every time we had an Intramural students randomly wore jersey clothes in all types and styles.







I styled my jersey sweater with a dark tone color skirt because my jersey sweater is gray so i want to maintain the darker color of the outfit with pop out of a white shoes to have a life in my look. Jersey clothes is a sporty thing so to maintain the sporty feeling in me, i tie my hair into a ponytail.







Jersey Sweater from Pratunam Market Bangkok
Skirt from a Boutique
White Shoes from Robertos


Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.