Little Black Dress

It's Thursday, and it seems like it's throwback Thursday. I'm a kind of person that never forget the people from my past especially those who helped me in my bad times and to those who brings out the best in me. Last December 2013, I attended a Christmas Party that was hosted by Limketkai Luxe Hotel.  It was one of the best party I ever attended. During that night I wore my Little Black dress.



It's a must that everyone have at least one piece of  black dress, Having a Black dress is like on the go dress that you can wear any occasions and events. 


I really love my little black dress, because of the sexy design at the back and it's still stay formal to look at. 


Sexy back black dress from Vania's Dresser
Turban from a Bazaar
Chunky Heels from Priviledge 

And also for my Throwback Thursday, my friends that I will never forget in my entire life..^^


How about you? Who are the people in your past that you cherished the most? ^^
Have a good day <3 <3 <3 kisses. 


Post a Comment

Its Beyond Imaginations. Theme by STS.